Monday 16 December 2013

.Don't Ever be Sad.

Assalamualaikum wbt…
I hope u are in a very good day..
I hope you are in good iman.
I want to tell you, don’t ever be sad.
Because Allah with you.
This life is not worth being sad.
So, you should always smile.
Even sometimes you feel upset.
I always feel upset a lot of time.
Because I really just want to go home to jannah.
And I want listen to Quran.
And I want to read Quran all day.
If you ever feel sad,
You should just go do ‘sujud’
And you should remember that you are from muslim ummah.
That’s mean everyone making doa for you.
Including me.
So, just keep your head high and be strong.
Because after hardship is ease (94:6)
Just like Allah promised in the Quran.
When you feel sad, remember this life just a test.
And soon it will be over.
And you will be happy forever in Jannah.
You won’t be sad.
Everything that’s meant to happen to you.
Allah want it to happen to you.
So be happy for that, don’t be sad.
You are muslim and Allah loves you.
So love Him back.

I am just a little girl, please listen to me when I talk.
I love you all guys. Lillahita'ala.

sayang sahabat, cinta, rindu semua kerana Allah..
credits to 'cinta' for this photo.
semoga kita semua berjaya, dunya dan akhirah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment