Friday 1 March 2013

@_@ SePuCuK SuRAt + SepUCuK sURaT ^_^

Okey.... maybe I have to speak in English....
        Tonight, I just wanna share something.... That I think quite important for me...
Lucky me, I have a really2 nice roomate, for me, Ouh...umm...yes, ofcourse, everyone doing mistakes, but,
honestly to say, their mistakes actually teach us, to do more better, not 'balas dendam' towards them...
As what I wish, I asked my roomate to write me a letter, i mean whats she dislike about me, whats habits she not comfort when she with me.... n, I got that letter on 2nd week... This how she wrote.... for me....


n, I also give her something ^_^




She is Nurul Hazira, and what matter how, she is my sahabat... n ^_^ kerana ALLAH aku mencintainya... 

Ofcourse, I'm not perfect too... For me, she also actually love me because of ALLAH...
n, what i relize, Zira sangat penyabar orang nya.... Rajin.... -_- hehe no, she is very hardworking....

I think, thats all.... n I think, I have to say,
"sorry for the grammar..."
Maaf ya...

No comments:

Post a Comment